1905. Z.T. Peddicord’s advertising piece featuring a sewing kit of needles. These promotional pieces were popular in the early 1900’s. They contained something of value which meant the advertising wasn’t thrown away and the message was delivered everytime someone needed a sewing needle.
Peddicord’s was located at Crosson’s Block on the east side of South Broadway, the space where the new UDF is being built.
Source: The piece is part of the permanent collection at the Blanchester Area Historical Society.